Mary Pat Spekhardt
Mary Pat Spekhardt
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
24 White Deer Plaza
Sparta, NJ 07871
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and totally dedicated are the words Mary Pat's large client base use to describe her.
- Mary Pat is at ease with clients looking for homes in the country, suburbs, on acreage, in community living, for large and small families, those moving up, and those sizing down. Her expertise in virtually all areas of housing in New Jersey is unsurpassed.
- Unlike other professionals in the real estate community, Mary Pat has relied on personal referrals as well as past clients and customers to build her business. She has built a portfolio of customers and clients that continually refer business
- Her approach is one-on-one, and her dedication to her clients and customers has put her at the top of her profession. Mary Pat enjoys an enviable reputation among her peers and is well respected by all she encounters. She takes great satisfaction in finding the perfect home when representing buyers and is her seller's advocate when representing her listings.
- Mary Pat is interactive in her community and school events.
- Mary Pat is a resident of Sussex and Ocean County, and a former resident of Bergen County. She is knowledgable and versed on all that the Garden State has to offer
Knowledge ♦ Experience ♦ Results
2004-2006, 2010-2015 NJAR Circle of Excellence
- National Association of Realtors
- New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Sussex County Association of Realtors
- New Jersey Multiple Listing Service
- Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- New Jersey Board of Registered Nurses
- New Hampshire Board of Registered Nurse
- Relocation Specialist
- ABR "Advanced Buyer Representative" Certified
"After a half dozen moves in 12 years, relocating to New Jersey with MarPat's help and support became the top standard of all moves!! The combination of her sense of humor, her ideas and vision and commitment made her a reliable guide and anchor during what can at times be an overwhelming and stressful process."
-Monika Crummett, Client